Boston has a Back Door! (Read 1018 times)

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

Great job! Did you just choose MS or could you donate to other charities? Doing charity run is the only way I believe, I'd be able to partake in the Boston Marathon.

Vim

JakeKnight

Sorry. I can't comment without the following: 1) Finish time 2) $ raised 3) Pictures. Big, shiny pictures. 4) At least one story involving a biological function. It doesn't matter which one.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

This thread is not nearly as dirty as I hoped thought. Nice job, Ilene!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Congratulations. Nice report.

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Doing charity run is the only way I believe, I'd be able to partake in the Boston Marathon.
              Ditto. Nice report, Ilene. What a cool experience. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Congrats, Ilene!!!

Amy

Oops, didn't mean to post just yet. A member of my household recently passed away from ALS. The MS support groups helped her immensely. Thank you for raising money to help people with these heart-breaking diseases.

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats, Ilene!!!
                    I agree, Amy!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

A member of my household recently passed away from ALS. The MS support groups helped her immensely. Thank you for raising money to help people with these heart-breaking diseases.
                      I'm very, very sorry to hear that. Sad

I agree, Amy!
                        Hey, it was worth saying twice! Big grin

Amy

I'm very, very sorry to hear that. Sad
                          Thank you, Jeff. Hopefully with wonderful people like Ilene raising money and awareness for these diseases, someday we'll get them cured.

Amy

#artbydmcbride

Thanks Dragon! Modal, on the Boston website in September they will list the charities that the marathon has given extra bibs to, and their contact information. You pick one and apply to them to be on their team. They send you information on how to apply, and later contact you if you are accepted. Usually in October. There is a minimum you need to fundraise, for me it was $3,000. And you pay all other expenses yourself. It is an awesome way to run Boston and I highly recommend it! MS sent me the singlet to wear and I went and got the names of all my donors printed on the back, so they went on the run with me the whole way. Smile

Runners run

Thank you, Jeff. Hopefully with wonderful people like Ilene raising money and awareness for these diseases, someday we'll get them cured.
                              Sorry for your loss, Dragon. Ilene - loved your report! Congrats on the great job fund raising and running your dream race Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

mikeymike

Nice report! Congratulations!

Runners run