My Kind of Educayshun (Read 771 times)

Non ducor, duco.

Saw this today at my kids school. Big grin Home I stole some code from somewhere bc I couldnt figure how to post the durn thing but if you click, you will see it.

Runners run

Non ducor, duco.

Wow! That was magic! Thanks!
          A Houston elementary school has that posted? Pretty cool. Is Principal Le-Thai running it?

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Non ducor, duco.

A Houston elementary school has that posted? Pretty cool. Is Principal Le-Thai running it?
            uhh. I don't know who that is but the Principal is a runner.

My legs are killing me

What are those green things on the trees? It seem like so long since I've seen them I forgot what they are called. If he is running Boston he won't see that..

Non ducor, duco.

I love Texas! Smile They do Marathon kids so Monday they get to run the .2 miles as their celebratory run. My kids are stoked!
                  uhh. I don't know who that is but the Principal is a runner.
                  Maybe I got the wrong homepage, or they need to update it. Blush

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.