The Baconator - check this baby (Read 1159 times)

Go Pre!

It's a thing of beauty...and too many will send to 6 feet under http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=1&product=4 - then click on nutrition. Ho-leee-sh!t
      Seriously. I saw an ad for that thing a while ago and wondered how much fat was in that thing. But, man, that's almost health food compared to to Burger King's Triple Whopper w/Cheese.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I'm a major lover of all foods pig-related, but I just can't get worked up over such a processed monstrosity. Bleh. Factory-farmed beef, a highly-processed bun (with HFCS), hydrogenated oils, modified starches, and a "cheese sauce" that contains:
        Cheddar Cheese Solids (cheddar cheese [milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes], whey, buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate and artificial color [yellow 5 and 6]), Modified Food Starch, Whey, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors (modified food starch, maltodextrin, cheddar cheese [milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], butter, partially hydrogenated cottonseed and soybean oil, natural and artificial flavor, autolyzed yeast extract, sodium phosphate, medium chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, corn syrup solids, salt, tocopherol and triethyl citrate), Non Fat Dry Milk, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Caseinate (a milk derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Sugar, Mono and Diglycerides, Yeast Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Inosinate, Sodium Phosphate and Annatto.
        Hardly a thing of beauty. Now a Real burger, that would be a different story...
        Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

It's a thing of beauty.
            And there's a Wendy's two exits South of the Manchester finish line.....I am SO there.

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Factory-farmed beef, a highly-processed bun (with HFCS), hydrogenated oils, modified starches, and a "cheese sauce" that contains:
              I think I just felt a artery clog up thinking about that thing...
              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                I'm heading out for lunch but I will NOT be getting anything discussed in this thread. Tongue

Michelle

the ingredients: Dead ew
                    Wow. Tight lipped

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

Prophet!

Wow. Tight lipped
                      love it! I'd skip the coke Evil grin

Another Passion

My mother-in-law's still in the hospital recovering from bi-lateral femoral and descending aorta by-pass surgery. I wonder if I should bring her up one of these "Baconators" for dinner some evening? Undecided She REALLY likes burgers. Big grin

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

love it! I'd skip the coke Evil grin
                          I was thinking the same thing.

E.J.
                          Greater Lowell Road Runners
                          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

My mother-in-law's still in the hospital recovering from bi-lateral femoral and descending aorta by-pass surgery. I wonder if I should bring her up one of these "Baconators" for dinner some evening? Undecided She REALLY likes burgers. Big grin
                            That is so mean. Tongue

Michelle

SXC Beast

Planeteer

Yeah, I love to beast mode one of those babies before every race. It helps get my heart rate goin...you know, gets me pumped. Yes
                              PWL

Has been

If you really want to cry, go here and check out the stats for the Monster Thickburger: http://www.hardees.com/nutrition 1400 calories, 107 grams of fat, 45 grams of saturated fat! Yummy! Dead

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."