Sub 25 minute 5k - Woohoo (Read 1250 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

fanastic, keep up the good work. I have been meaning to ecord my 5K time, will get round to it this week I think.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

bas

Hey, that's fantastic! And your knee is actually getting better while you do this??? You're strong! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Wow!! Way to go , Claire, congrats!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

OverAnalyzer

a little late to it, but WTG claire, ya crazy fool! Cool i don't remember my best 5k time but you've def got me beat by a minute at least! i do remember my worst...involved that 'hill' word too.....35 mins or something close to it. ah well...still one of my favorite race t's! you are definitely a driven woman.....i bow before you! someday we will run a race together. i hear the Hawaii marathon is awesome. Big grin