Scripts (Read 88 times)

Hi,

I have a class assignment requiring me to develop my own website.  I have set up a running-based site, where I have a blog, some PR's, etc and wanted to add my running logs.

I figured out how to use the scripts provided in the "tools" section, but is there some way I could also get my widgets exported over to my other site too?

Thanks

Rick

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

eric :)

Hi Rick,

The widgets on your summary page are designed to work only on the summary page.  I currently don't have plans to support them on third party sites.  You can add graphs to your site by copying their urls.  If you create the graph correctly, they'll update automatically as you add workouts to your log.

eric Smile

Thanks Eric,

I have looked at the page source and don't see a specific URl for the widgets.  It looks like substantially more (like a script) to create the graphs.

Suggestions?

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals 

Hi Eric (or others),

Any more info on how I would extract widget created graphs to another website?

Thanks

Rick

2018 Goals

No racing goals 

Not dead. Yet.

Here's a link to one of your charts:

http://www.runningahead.com/logs/d92b042188da47d99e5b9ae6632b8a23/reports/chart.png?e10=10&e12=40&zsm=12&zdg=2&x=12&y=20&t=0

It's actually a script that returns a dynamically created png based on the values of the attributes that are passed to it after the "?"  Try messing around with those values to see the chart change.

MTA:

So just put the URL as the src in an image tag on the other site.  In fact, here it is here:

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

Awesome!  Exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks so much!!

Rick

2018 Goals

No racing goals