10,000 miles logged into RA (Read 834 times)

It took me 7 years 5 months to go that far! (Thank you Eric for loading most of the runs into your database a few months earlier.)
    theyapper

On the road again...

Wow. That's amazing!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Another Passion

Wow, indeed! That's a lot of pairs of running shoes.

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Thanks folks. More information then you probably want: I am on my 22nd pair of running sneakers. On average, I put 398 miles on each pair. The most was 693 miles on a pair of Asics Gel 1100. The least was 136 miles on a pair of New Balance 745.
            Dang, that's so cool and amazing! Congrats, and yeah, that is a lot of shoes ha ha!

Right on Hereford...

Thanks folks. More information then you probably want: I am on my 22nd pair of running sneakers. On average, I put 398 miles on each pair. The most was 693 miles on a pair of Asics Gel 1100. The least was 136 miles on a pair of New Balance 745.
              Wow, you are putting in some consistent mileage! That has to be the most in any RA log, right? Nice job! Curious as to how you decide when to replace a pair of shoes. I recently looked up the purchase date of the Nikes that I'm currently running in, and I bought them last August. Yep, over 1 year. I do run in other shoes as well, but the majority of my 1100-1200 miles since then have been on this one pair of shoes. Maybe I should stop running in them now? Confused
                I replace sneakers when my ankles and calves start to bother me. Sometimes my hips too. The areas start to hurt and get stiff. I found new sneakers cure the ailments.
                  dang, I still have a long way to go. Can you slow down so I can catch up?

Vim

Nice job! Perhaps you can drop a year or so off your "PR" for the next 10,000 miles...
                    MM# 1477
                      Nice job! Perhaps you can drop a year or so off your "PR" for the next 10,000 miles...
                      That is a great/excellent goal: 10,000 more miles by February 2015. I am on it!
                        they need to add a "graph by year" chart for you.

I have to tell you...I'm serioulsy impressed with this accomplishment..... EXCELLENT JOB Big grin Wink

Champions are made when no one is watching

Looking gooooood ;p

Nice One!! Let's see, it's taken me 1.5 years to get to 1,000 miles - so, in another 13.5 years, it'll be my turn... Clowning around
                            The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....

A Saucy Wench

Impressive! (I see his monthly chart for all time) Crap, took it out because now it shows MY monthly graph which is not nearly as impressive.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

HEY -- How do you get a monthly chart????

Champions are made when no one is watching