Please forgive me-I must brag a bit. (Read 937 times)

Thank you again everyone. Wink Inspiration comes free for all that want it. Mississippi, I've never ran a 19:?? but I plan to, and soon. It may happen at my 5k on 12/15. If not, it may be March '08 as I'll be in serious training for the Bi-Lo.
    You don't want to have to wait until next year, Dec. 15th is your day! Smile

Michelle

Damn...

Lazy idiot

Awesome job, Ray! Keep up the great work.

Tick tock

Damn...
          That's exactly what I was thinking! Nice Awesome job, Ray!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I sure appreciate all the positive comments. Even old men like a pat on the back sometimes. Wink

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

I sure appreciate all the positive comments. Even old men like a pat on the back sometimes. Wink
              You're old?? Nah...you've got at least 20 years before that happens. Big grin

Michelle

btb1490

It's great to see you doing so well Ray, especially after struggling a bit the last couple of years. Way to stick with it!
                  It's great to see you doing so well Ray, especially after struggling a bit the last couple of years. Way to stick with it!
                  Thank you Bob! I would have been here (race record) in 2006 had the back problem not taken me down for 3 months. I rode the bicycle all of June, July, and August of '06, started re-training in September with 49 total miles, and worked up to the BQ at Tampa in Feb '07. It's been steady improvement ever since.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

You're fast dude..............

Vim