fraud (Read 678 times)

You would think this.  But my credit card has a pin and even though I never lost the card, somehow someone got the required numbers and tried to charge it.  Thankfully Staples noticed the address to ship to was in British Columbia and the address associated with my card in Ontario (where I live).

I was able to cancel the transaction before it happened, but in your case I would definitely go to the local police and see what they can do.

Don't debit cards always have a pin number?  Usually a debit card is useless without the pin.

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

Also, sorry for the thread bump.  I'm procrastinating on studying by reading old threads.  Clown

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis