STICKY (Read 434 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Eric  can you handle this or give some else the ability do do it.

Quote posted: 6/8/2009 at 7:53 PM

Runnerclay,

I'm thinking that the "administrator" (facilitator) of the group ... possibly Jimmy ... could help with this task.  One thought, if the powers to be agree, would be to have ONE master list (edited by the administrator).  Anyone could suggest a book, with a one line descriptor, and the administrator could add it to the list.  That way the "Sticky" would be "read only".

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Lazy idiot

runnerclay,

Assuming you're talking about a user group, an admin can sticky a thread and lock it, preventing anyone from posting to the thread.  To do this, create a new thread (or click on an existing one if you prefer), click on the 'options' button on the top left of the thread, and click the applicable options (sticky, lock), and you're good to go.

I hope this helps.

Tick tock

C-R

runnerclay,

Assuming you're talking about a user group, an admin can sticky a thread and lock it, preventing anyone from posting to the thread.  To do this, create a new thread (or click on an existing one if you prefer), click on the 'options' button on the top left of the thread, and click the applicable options (sticky, lock), and you're good to go.

I hope this helps.

Drew - you are correct but the only admin for the group hasn't been seen in many a month.

Eric - is there a way you can add an admin or power user to the group so we can manage the functionality until the owner returns?

Thanks.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Lazy idiot

Gotcha.  That is problematic.

Tick tock