Posting Running workouts to Facebook Wall (Read 2601 times)

eric :)

Just so you know Eric, my logs have been posting since I did the unlink thing you told me to do.  So I guess that's working for some of us.

Did you change your password prior to it stop working?

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Kerry,

Have you tried unlinking/relinking?

I'll have to try that. (I should have read your instructions before my last post - sorry!).

Thanks!  Smile

TRUST THE PROCESS

eric :)

I'll have to try that. (I should have read your instructions before my last post - sorry!).

Thanks!  Smile

No worries.  It's another data point.  Did you change your password recently?

Did you change your password prior to it stop working?

Nope.  Did change anything.

I unlinked and linked and still no FB Wall post...but like Kerry said...no biggy...just wanted you to know.  This happened before and it just magically appeared again; I'm not concerned either way.

I unlinked and linked and still no FB Wall post...but like Kerry said...no biggy...just wanted you to know.  This happened before and it just magically appeared again; I'm not concerned either way.

After unlinking and linking back, did you come here (RA) and delete your run entry and then re-enter it?  I had to delete my activity and then re-enter it on this site after unlinking and linking again.

After unlinking and linking back, did you come here (RA) and delete your run entry and then re-enter it?  I had to delete my activity and then re-enter it on this site after unlinking and linking again.

I unlinked, linked, and entered a new run entry...no wall post.

a week or so ago, i relinked accounts and i dont think it has missed an entry since then, including today. ive also changed my password since then.

windows 7 64bit

chrome 11.0.696.68

pdxmark2

I'm having the same issue... about a week ago, my runs stopped posting to my Facebook wall... Yesterday I tried unlinking and re-linking the app within Facebook like the instructions posted in here. Just uploaded a run, and it didn't post. I haven't changed my Facebook password recently.

rokinrob

I unlinked and linked again and now it works fine.

Just registered as new member on runningahead.com. (like it a lot)

Put in 2 workouts via runningahead.com.

I see both workouts in FB application "RunningAHEAD Training Log" but NOT on facebook WALL Sad

I used all different settings in preferences (cleaning permissions, publish all my activities, publish on wall, deleted, reinstalled application, ...) but still no succes.

I use IE9.0.8112.16421 on Windows Vista.(Business SP2)

I even tried with mozilla Firefox, no luck

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.