Handy Runner Lite on Marshmallow (Read 70 times)

bigcat93

I've tried multiple times to link Handy Runner Lite on Marshmallow with my RA account to no avail. I see nowhere in the app or phone settings where to do this. In comparison, Run Forth was completely intuitive and easy to set up on iOS. Any and all help is welcome.

an amazing likeness

The person who created HandyRunner announced the end of the app in Feb 2012....so I think you might be out of luck getting it to work with any recent Android version.

For those of you that don't know, I am the author of the HandyRunner app for Android,  I've been noticing requests for new features and updates to the app, but I just don't have the time plus I'm no longer an Android user.  I have been seduced by Apple and I have switched to an iPhone about a month ago :-)

I'm looking to see if there is anyone out there that would be interested in taking over the Handy Runner app.    Please only consider this after you have taken the time to evaluate if you really want to take it over and will have the time or motivation to continue improving it.

If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address and we can continue the discussion over email.

Derek

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

bigcat93

D'oh. Thanks.