Technical Help (Read 603 times)

Is there a way to change my log calender so that it goes Sunday to Saturday instead of Monday to Sunday? I have looked but can not figure out how to change it. Runningxccoach
    eric :)

Hi runningxcoach, You can find step by step instructions on how to change it here.
        I used to have a log on Cool Running, but they never imported my data onto the new site. I had them email me my file of old logs, but I can't seem to get them onto my hard drive. If I emailed you a copy of them could you upload them onto here? My email is runninmyantidrug@aol.com please email me if you could do this Thanks, Ashley
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Click on the feedback button at the bottom of the screen and send Eric a note. He checks that more often than the forms and he will be sure to see your request.
            thanks
            eric :)

Click on the feedback button at the bottom of the screen and send Eric a note. He checks that more often than the forms and he will be sure to see your request.
              Some of the users took it upon themselves to answer these questions (thank you sooooo much!) so I can devote more of my time to work on the next major release. Emails are a little easier for me to respond to than the forums. I know, they're technically the same. Maybe I feel that a million eye balls won't be reading what I wrote in the emails? Big grin