When you google yourself .... (Read 791 times)

Yeah, that would be cool. Is your real name Richard Burton? Lawrence Olivier?
    No. But if I'm back from the dead, can you imagine how my training will improve without need of water, glycogen, or sleep? It's totally time for an undead PR!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Oh my goodness. When I google my married name I get accurate results - my kids PTA website, results from a figure/fitness show I did and some volunteer positions for the public school system. When I google my maiden name, however, I am a writer of lesbian erotica! Not that there is anything wrong with that but I am sure I am not that creative................
      Elena
        Oh my goodness. When I google my married name I get accurate results - my kids PTA website, results from a figure/fitness show I did and some volunteer positions for the public school system. When I google my maiden name, however, I am a writer of lesbian erotica! Not that there is anything wrong with that but I am sure I am not that creative................
        Funny how your life has changed! *lol* You'll just have to hope that anyone searching for you knows better than to think you're out there writing THAT sort of literature!

Michelle

Marquess of Utopia

I googled myself a few months ago my found my 5000m PR from 5 years ago that I forgotten about. Tongue It was a good feeling, it gave me a solid 5 year goal to run that fast again.

Burninated Peasant

TROGDOR!!!!
            ...was a dragon-man...
              All of this googling has made me realize I've run in some of the same races as some of you many, many years ago. And with the help of Google, I can fill in my personal records...and be depressed.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

Mishka-old log

...was a dragon-man...
                THE BURNINATOR!!
                PWL

Has been

I have managed to find exactly four people in history with my same name: 1) the current Executive Director of the European Academy of Business in Society 2) an 18th century Irishman who served as Field Marshal in the Russian army under Peter I 3) the self-destructive, alcoholic former fighter pilot and gay lover of 20th century Irish artist Francis Bacon 4) me, a slow running student from Maine Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."