Sub-90 Minutes for the Half Marathon (2011) (Read 6744 times)

mikeymike

This train runs on time, 1:29:22,  Way to go LT!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Runners run

Awesome Smile  Congrats LT!

xor

He still owns me at 26.2 but he was probably still on some really good shit then.

Plus he really reeeeeeaaallly wanted to beat Dean.

Woohoo LTrain.

L Train

I'm so stoked. 

Seriously, one of my best two races ever, especially considering the conditions (which could have been much worse).  mikey, I wore shorts and armwarmers and was mocked my many.  To those many, I say fuck off.  I love being a minuteman.   

In the getting this out of the way dept.... 1:31:12 for me, which I'm actually very happy with for now. L Train thoroughly and soundly stomped my ass though, which sucks. Still, though, it was a great race and a fun time.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

TOOT TOOT!!!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

L Train

Minuteman

L Train (1:29:22)

Life's so rad. 

With many more to come, including you Nads. 

Prince of Fatness

very nicely done!.  Dude, if you had any kind of winds there that we had here yesterday, this is an ass kicking result.  Congrats!

Not at it at all. 

L Train

very nicely done!.  Dude, if you had any kind of winds there that we had here yesterday, this is an ass kicking result.  Congrats!

I'm happy, and there was wind, but it could have been much worse.  I'd say 20 MPH avg, 1/2 against, 1/2 with. So it works out.  In my log yesterday, don't be distracted, don't be mentally weak, and it was in reference to the wind. 

And I know this pains you to write because you are better than me if you don't get injured.  So thanks. 

jpdeaux

Awesome L Train. A well-deserved result for the work you've put in. Congratulations!

Toot, toot, toooooooot; next stop: Boston!, 1:09pm scheduled arrival at Boylston Street, Boston. Boston, next stop! Doors open both sides.

Prince of Fatness

And I know this pains you to write because you are better than me if you don't get injured.  So thanks. 

We don't know that.  It pains me to not be competing but seeing you do well doesn't bug me at all.  You worked hard and earned it.  So, you are welcome.

Not at it at all. 

SMART Approach

Good job LTrain. NICE!!!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Nice work dude, you earned it.

xhristopher

Catching up from vacation... Nice confirmation of your fitness. Can't say I'm surprised since I called you out for sub 90 a few pages back. Congrats.

L Train

Catching up from vacation... Nice confirmation of your fitness. Can't say I'm surprised since I called you out for sub 90 a few pages back. Congrats.

Thanks x.  Oddly, ever since that race, running has sort of been in the crapper.  Can't explain it really other than it must be mental.