Do you have a GPS? (Read 6909 times)

1. Which GPS do you use? Garmin 405 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? An old work PC until it's compatible with my mac Big grin 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Import as much as possible Wink
    C-R

1. Which GPS do you use? Garmin 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? PC - Windows XP 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Basic - Load mile interval data from unit (HR avg, HR max, mile splits, and totals); Advanced - load the course map and all interval data would be great.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

1. Which GPS do you use? Suunto & Nokia Sports Tracker GPS Phone 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? Mac 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Load the data necessary to output a map with elevation profile, total gain/loss, time spending ascending vs. descending.
          1. Which GPS do you use? Garmin 405 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? Linux, Running windows XP in a VM for the ANT+Sport to connect 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Primary: Import starting with the most basic data. Distance, Heart Rate, Lap data. Secondary: Import map data for automatic course / course sharing.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

racerunner1314

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin forerunner 205 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? yes 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. dell dimension 9100 IE
              1. Which GPS do you use? iTec 339 (Bluetooth GPS) + Nokia N73 with program Sport Tracker 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes, of course! 3. What computer are you using? Linux, with Opera 9.51 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Extract all informations from .gpx file and only thing I would need to do is enter workout name.

Imminent Catastrophe

Forerunner 405 I'd like to if it can be done Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard Import run data into log. I just got the thing so I'm not sure what I want to do with it.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Forerunner 405 I'd like to if it can be done Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard Import run data into log. I just got the thing so I'm not sure what I want to do with it.
                  How's the 405 doing for you? I heard negative feedback about the web service (Garmin Connect?) vs. MotionBased... Any comparisons?

Imminent Catastrophe

How's the 405 doing for you? I heard negative feedback about the web service (Garmin Connect?) vs. MotionBased... Any comparisons?
                    Too early to tell, I'm new to both of these accounts. I have to use Windows to download the data to the Garmin software, at least for now. And it looks like you have to pay for MotionBased to get anything more than very basic functions. I'll have to do more investigation. So far the watch seems to be pretty accurate. I haven't lost lock yet.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

harkath

you don't need to use motion base, it will be fazed out soon. Go to garminconnect.com to down load your information off your watch. It is free and there is no limit. Shocked
                      blazingtrails

Garmin 305 Yes Windows Vista (YUK) Greg www.bodyforyou.blogspot.com
                        ilenemn

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. Mac, OS X 10.4.11 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Please be as descriptive as possible. create a new run entry and download distance, speed and heart rate data
                          phantom4

1. Which GPS do you use? Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes. 3. What computer are you using? Mac OSX 10.5.4 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Import as much data as possible... similar to what Motionbased does.
                            Joshua H

I just bought a Garmin 405... would like to upload from it to your site if/when possible. Currently using a PC w/ IE7. Thanks.

Imminent Catastrophe

... It is free and there is no limit... Shocked
                                It's free, and you get what you pay for.