Do you have a GPS? (Read 6909 times)

CFaberRun

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. 1a. Garmin Forerunner 305. 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? 2a. I would like to. 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. 3a. WinXP SP3. 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Please be as descriptive as possible. 4a. Like to see all my splits, HR, Pace, Time, etc. as well as a map of where I ran.
      1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. 1a. Polar RS800 CX Multi 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? 2a. Possibly 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. 3a. WinXP Professional

The Plodder

Forerunner 305. I would love to be able to upload my data, using RunningCharts at the moment but prefer RA. I would like to have a chart with HR, pace, time etc and have a map that ties in with points in the graph. That way I can where I was when my HR was way up there. I'm using WinXP
        MrH

Forerunner 305 Would like to import basic data Using both XP Home and Professional. While I just got the 305, I had a system with a Pod and HRM before. I think it's useful to populate a log with data on mileage, date/time, and duration, and max, min and average HRM values, but I'm not sure how much I'd want to go back and review keep the detailed data gathered throughout a run. And the consequences for the site in terms of data storage and bandwidth may be a consideration.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

theyapper

On the road again...

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. - Garmin Forerunner 305 and Nike+ sportband 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? - Yes. Currently use Motion Based and Nike+ 3. What computer are you using? Please specify operating system and its version. - Mac OS 10.5.5 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Please be as descriptive as possible. - Like others have said, HR, length of run, splits, pace, map of my run

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

mattpatt

1. Garmin Forerunner 205 2. That would be the coolest 3. Windows XP 2002 4. Import distance, time, pace, max & min speed, date, time of day