Do you have a GPS? (Read 6909 times)

Add me to the list! Forerunner 305, and of course I plan on importing. Win XP, SP2 w/ Firefox I also really like the MotionBased style - map, lap/split data, time and pace info, calories... elevation would be a plus but not necessary.
    Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

1. Garmin Forerunner 205 - just got it Big grin 2. Windows XP SP2, IE 7 3. Of course. 4. Hmm. Is there a way to upload RA courses to the Garmin? I've got tons.
      Fico

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes. 3. What computer are you using? OpenSuse 10.2 or XP 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? I like the graph tools of the Garmin Training Center. Getting the courses into google map is also important
        JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Would LOVE it if the GPS could be uploaded into the site! 1. Garmin ForeRunner 201 2. Absolutely 3. Windows XP and Mozilla Firefox 4. Time, distance, date and pace.

still alive

Forerunner 305 Mac OS 10.4 until Leopard comes out! Yes!

Greg in ND

One day at a time.

Don't need one. GOT RA? Big grin

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Forever Learning

1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? Yes 3. What computer are you using? Windows XP or Linux (Gentoo or xubuntu) - both w/ Firefox 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? The GTC is a piece of junk. I have been using Sport Tracks and love the functionality. I will probably continue using Sport Tracks even with GPS capabilities here...
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

1. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. OS X 10.4.9 on Safari, Firefox, Camino depending on my mood (mostly Camino since Safari still doesn't recognize the emoticon/HTML buttons) 3. Hell yeah I'll import it here! Smile 4. Have only had it for 12h, so I'm not sure yet!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

IMKY13 finish!!

1) I currently do not own a GPS device, but I am thinking about purchasing one…especially if I were able to upload my data ont this web-site. 2) Yes…see #1 3) I am currently using XP SP2, but will probably be upgrading to a new computer soon too…Vista 4) I like the one at MotionBased. I’d love to be able to track intervals (i.e see how long it takes to run each mile, etc). I like the graphs that RA currently has.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Now that was a bath...

Don't need one. Don't want one. Scared that I may lose the purist status that I aspire to one day achieve.
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                        Garmin 305 that I'd muchly like to import here. I am a system and browser slut, using both a Mac (with Firefox and Safari) and a Win XP machine (with IE and Firefox)

Go to http://certainintelligence.blogspot.com for my blog.

Looking gooooood ;p

Just got a Forerunner 101 last week. Not much use to you because it has no upload function, but it's perfect for my needs... Clowning around
                          The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
                            1. Which GPS do you use? Please include brand and model. Garmin Forerunner 305 2. Do you intend on importing your GPS data to RunningAHEAD.com? That would depend on what was on offer, as I currently use Motionbased (registered user) and Sporttracks, I would be looking for functionality of the two combined plus better analysis of combined data such as that offered by a piece of software called "Ultimate Training Log" http://www.ultimatetraininglog.com/support/index.php 3. What computer are you using? XP Professional SP2 on various PCs/Laptops, Browser is Firefox 2.0.0.4 (Obviously) 4. What do you want the importing feature to do? Maybe I've answered that above - I guess it needs to undercut Motionbased price-wise Smile
                            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now that I've had a chance to use the 305 a little bit, here's how I'd like to see it integrate with RA: More Important 1. Time of Day / Date 2. Total Time 3. Distance 4. Ave and Max HR Less Important 5. Temperature if you link to MotionBased. 6. Laps/interval times

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

psalm9102

1) Garmin Forerunner 205 - after using it for 6 months I can't run without it! 2) Always import. Currently I import into the Garmin Training Center software the do a duplicate entry here. I like your log better. 3) Vista with IE7 4) Auto fill the facts about the run then let me add conditions and rating. Thanks, ~jamie