workout without a course (Read 892 times)

First of all I'm not sure if this is the right area for this question. If it's not then I'm sorry. I have a few courses saved but I don't use those routes exclusively. When I go to enter a new run entry is it possible to just leave the course blank? Thank You. Bryan Confused
    Ringmaster

I'm not sure if the log will let you leave that field blank. I use "random route" when I don't want to take the time to map the course. Does this help?

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
      Mile by Mile

Wingz

Professional Noob

You can leave it blank. The log requires either a time or a distance, but not both.

Roads were made for journeys...

Lazy idiot

But the log does require a course, no? I think that is the question. Confused

Tick tock

mikeymike

I do what VixiDu does. I have a course called "Random Route" forw when I run a course that's not one of my saved routes and then I just manually enter a distance.

Runners run

I have "A random route" and "A random route from home" - I also have various states for when I'm traveling and it isn't a race.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

That helps. Thanks for the help. Wink
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Just be careful because if you add a course later, and then go edit a workout to change it to that course, it throws away the mileage. So be sure to jot down or copy & paste the mileage *before* you change courses.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.