Maps and Hybrid View (Read 576 times)

hairylunch

I was hoping to add some of the trails I run, and I know I can see them on Google maps hybrid view, but apparently the javascript to enable toggling the different maps isn't enabled. Would it be possible to add that so those of us who don't run on pavement could add some of our trail running routes?
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding you, but from what I can tell the maps are already set up to do this. When you go to create a new course, there's a drop-down box in the upper-left hand side of the map screen. It defaults to "map" but you can also select satellite, hybrid, topographic map, and usgs satellite. Hope that helps! Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

hairylunch

Ah, you're absolutely right . . . I'm too used to using Google maps, and having the links in the upper right - totally missed the drop down in the upper left. Thanks for the reply!
        Wingz

Professional Noob

You're welcome. Smile Oh... Care to explain the screen name? Tight lipped Dead Tight lipped

Roads were made for journeys...

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'd love to have an option to save the map to default in hybrid (or other) view.