Pain on inside of thighs (Read 198 times)

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Since the last few weeks of my last training cycle (Pfitz 18/70), I've had a lingering pain on the inside of my thighs (not groin) at the start of, and after, runs of almost any length.  Even if I've rested up for a few days.  Feels just like DOMS, but sheesh...it's been almost a couple months since it started, including a whole week off after the marathon on Dec. 9.

Obviously, it's not debilitating, but it sure is annoying.  Any thoughts on what the problem might be?

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

thomas947

I know this is old, but I have the same thing. Groin pain and lower abdominal pain on both sides, no hernia. Look at psoas muscle problems, my PT thinks mine are chronically tight and therefore strained. Rest did not help me, only restarting my post run stretches(specifically the kneeling lunge) that I had slacked off on helped.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

I know this is old, but I have the same thing. Groin pain and lower abdominal pain on both sides, no hernia. Look at psoas muscle problems, my PT thinks mine are chronically tight and therefore strained. Rest did not help me, only restarting my post run stretches(specifically the kneeling lunge) that I had slacked off on helped.

I've been having good luck with that very stretch, post-run!  Thanks for the thread resurrect!

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people