Training planning (Read 554 times)

Here's something I haven't seen in any log software or web service. This log is almost there... This is where a log becomes a training planner. I would like to build a marathon training program, for example. This means, I want to plan over a period of 16 weeks the training or rest for each day. I would love to build such a training program independently from its start date. Share this program just like we can share running routes. We can end up with a collection of training programs we can share. And if I want to adopt a training program I like, I can just import it on my calendar by setting the race date. I can then edit it to customize it to my liking. Furthermore, it would be great if we could have a check box that I can set when a workout is completed. Workouts completed would be colored differently in the calendar. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    eric :)

RunB, A training plan is on my list of things to do. I was hoping I could get to it before the year ends but due to other more immediate features, I couldn't get to it. Maybe the first half of next year. eric Smile
        Cant wait! It'll definitely transform a running log into a training/coaching tool.