Hmmm...any Desperate Housewives fans? (Read 548 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've actually never watched the show, but now I'm kinda regretting that move. Apparently my celeb. crush (well, one of them, anyhow), Nathan Fillion (of Firefly/Serenity and Slither fame), is joining the cast after "Drive" tanked on FOX. So how hard would it be for me to jump in now? Would I be totally lost, or would renting the earlier seasons bring me up to speed? Is there an online "Clif's Notes" version of the show somewhere? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This site has recaps (long) and recaplets (short) of all episodes. I liked the first season, the second one was okay, I haven't watched the third season yet.
      shyrunner07

want to borrow the first season? Smile
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

want to borrow the first season? Smile
          Ooh, I just may do that! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This site has recaps (long) and recaplets (short) of all episodes.
            Ooh, thanks! I may watch Andrea's first season and then just catch-up reading recaps of the others. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I've actually never watched the show, but now I'm kinda regretting that move. Apparently my celeb. crush (well, one of them, anyhow), Nathan Fillion (of Firefly/Serenity and Slither fame), is joining the cast after "Drive" tanked on FOX.
              I watch, but only because I adore Felicity Huffmann, but I did do a little girly dance when I found out Nathan Fillion was going to be on. Stupid Fox cancelling all his shows.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I watch, but only because I adore Felicity Huffmann
                I adore her hubby--William H. Macy is one funny guy! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Yep! I have the first season on disk also! But then we started dealing with family illness and started losing touch with the series. I think we tuned into season 3 but it seemed to be to be getting darker and darker and I didn't enjoy it as much as the first season. It's still fun to watch, but we didn't buy any more of the series! Sure beat The Nanny and Wife Swap though!! Tongue (We only get the 1 channel- ABC!! We're so high tech over here.)