Diet Pop impact on weight (Read 1723 times)

dennrunner

Better make it 4.

Better to cultivate the habit of thinking about who is providing my "food." 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

A giant bell, of course.

Weirdly, the term "taco bell" never bothered me my whole life.  You think it would because... wtf.  A bell? A taco bell?  WHY?

Anyway, last October the founder of taco bell died, and I learned the answer to the question I had never asked. But should have asked.

Taco Bell was Taco Bell because it was founded by a dude named Bell.

Aha.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

... 5 "chicken" hard tacos....

Mmmm. This sounds almost as good as ostrich tacos.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff.  There was once a crack on the ceiling had the habit of sometimes looking like a rabbit.

Imminent Catastrophe

An unhealthy habit I've developed is stopping at Taco Bell on the way home, every night.  

That's what Taco Bell markets as "Fourthmeal". Because three meals a day is not enough.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Why is it sideways?

Jeff.  There was once a crack on the ceiling had the habit of sometimes looking like a rabbit.

AndrewH

Looking like a rabbit doesn't have the property of letting the rain in.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff.  Wrong literature.

T-Bone

Puttin' on the foil

I like Taco Bell.

Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

xor

That's what Taco Bell markets as "Fourthmeal". Because three meals a day is not enough.

Kinda.

In these parts, 4thmeal and "late night munchies" are both terms for feeding the stoner crowd.

AnneCA

And so ten days passed quickly by.

AcidSlayer

I've never liked diet sodas, but from the research I've done, I'll never have another.  They are highly acidic and full of chemicals that should never enter a human body.  In my opinion, they are worse than regular sodas, which are bad enough.  I compiled some of what I learned into a short article.  I'd be happy to share it with anyone interested.  Just send me a message.

Oh roo roooo!

Nah.  You just would drop them into the can.

What, you mean you hadn't heard the cautionary tales about those who did this and then swallowed the pull tab, to their great detriment?  Absolutely an unsafe practice! 

Purdey

Self anointed title

Please.  I'm fat.  Not obese.

That's what they all say. You, Sir, are on the slippery slope. In a few years time it'll be "Please. I'm obese, not morbidly obese." Now suck it up, dry your eyes and go for a run. And consume less shit.