One year. (Read 663 times)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Today is my one year "runnerversary." This time last year I could barely run/walk a mile. Today to celebrate, I ran 6.84 miles. I've come a long way. I originally started to lose weight. I have since become addicted. I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

CanadianMeg

Road to Nowhere 2020

WohooO! It really is a lifestyle, isn't it?! Cool

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Queen of 3rd Place

Good for you! Getting through a whole year, with potentially-nasty seasonal changes, and life stuff that comes and goes, is really an accomplishment. Keep it up! Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heather, that's awesome! For every runner who remains committed to the sport I'll bet there are a dozen who quit after just a month or two. Look how far you've come and what you've accomplished! Big grin

'20 Goals:

Survive the 'Rona • Cover 4000 miles (3300 on-bike, 700 on-foot) • Duathlon podiums • Keep bustin' ass -1 lung lobe and assorted guts parts • Continue showing Cancer that it's not welcome back. Ever. • Improve power:weight ratio • $1000

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

whoop whoop!!! Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7