Makes you appreciate the simplicity of running (Read 714 times)

btb1490

That's funny, Bob. Reminds me of the round I played in FL a couple weeks ago. My father was saying a lot of those things to my 13 year old nephew. Said nephew was getting more and more frustrated by the end of the round. My brother and I kept our golf tips to each other short and sweet. Another beer? Yes, thanks.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Rather indicative of the fitness of a golfer who can't hold his breath for 1.5 seconds... Big grin did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't get golf at all...unless it's like this: k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

I don't get golf at all...unless it's like this: k
          K, is that you in the lower right corner?...with the running skirt and moisture wicking hat???

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

K, is that you in the lower right corner?...with the running skirt and moisture wicking hat???
            Um...yeah.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

btb1490

I think that is the Queen of England. What's with the guy in the tux and tophat, carrying what looks like a devil's pitchfork? What kind of weirdo mini-golf place is this?
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that is the Queen of England. What's with the guy in the tux and tophat, carrying what looks like a devil's pitchfork? What kind of weirdo mini-golf place is this?
                I think the guy in the lower left with the big bald spot might be Ron Jeremy... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

I still can't find Waldo.
                  btb1490

There are a couple of cops on the 9th hole. Looks like they have that little kid in cuffs. He probably cheated on his scorecard. Man that is a rough course!
                    Scout7

Maybe YOU'RE Waldo... Trippy, huh?
                        Even my 6 year olds can find Waldo Roll eyes

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that guy near hole 9 with the striped sweater is playing pocket pool.... k

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

Maybe YOU'RE Waldo... Trippy, huh?
                            Holy hell, I AM Waldo. What now?
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Holy hell, I AM Waldo. What now?
                              You need to find yourself.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay