Nevermind (Read 495 times)

Shewwwwwwww they fixed it.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Imminent Catastrophe

Mary Ann ran a 10k last summer that used that system and they had big problems with that too. They did eventually sort it out, so maybe you're not out of luck.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Mary Ann ran a 10k last summer that used that system and they had big problems with that too. They did eventually sort it out, so maybe you're not out of luck.
        I sure hope so for other runners sake. I wore my Garmin, so I know pretty close to what I ran. I feel bad for those who know they qualified for Boston, but have no way to prove it (in case they can't fix it ) Glad to hear it worked out in the end at that 10k.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Imminent Catastrophe

Glad to hear it worked out in the end at that 10k.
          Yeah, it was a Peachtree qualifier so it made a difference.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016