Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

seconds on big lebowski and history of the world. Also full metal jacket. I really can do that word for word. So many good quotes.
    freckles

Dirty Dancing Blush I carried a watermelon.... Love it!

You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Another Passion

At one time, The Blues Brothers. "Are you the police?" "No maam, we're musicians."

Rick
        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Probably Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Also, Big Lebowski and Dirty Dancing.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This reminds me that it's been too long since I last saw The Big Lebowski.... Yeah, Ferris Bueller's Day Off is definitely one I know well, too. Does that make me old? Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

star wars, empire strikes back & return of the jedi. and mp & the holy grail. oh, and maybe UHF.

Imminent Catastrophe

yep, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (cleverest) Airplane! (most lpm, laughs per minute) Blazing Saddles (most politically incorrect) and Casablanca (greatest movie ever) trivia question: which of these films is not like the others? MTA: Wizard of Oz, which was just on last night. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

yep, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (cleverest) Airplane! (most lpm, laughs per minute) Blazing Saddles (most politically incorrect) and Casablanca (greatest movie ever) trivia question: which of these films is not like the others?
                  Casablanca...only drama in the bunch. "You bet your ass" about Blazing Saddles. That film would never get made today. But without Madeline Kahn and Cleavon Little it wouldn't be possible, anyhow--no one else could play those parts. F**kin' cancer.

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

Oh, how could I have forgotten to mention, Dr. Strangelove. Along with Casablanca and Airplane!, the most quotable movie ever! Blazing Saddles and Dr. Strangelove have one thing in common: the genius of Slim Pickens. Slim Pickens as Major Kong in Dr. Strangelove:
                    Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff.
                    Kubrick=genius.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, Slim was great as Taggart! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

American Psycho falls in to my list as well. I still cannot watch that movie without laughing hysterically. I think that makes me demented in some way... Evil grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

madness baby

The Doors. The best movie. Ever!
                          deb
                            I REALLY want to see the new Young Frankenstein musical that is on Broadway! I'm bummed that we missed Spamalot in Chicago, too. k
                            Yeah, we missed Spamalot when it came through Tampa last year also. I was going to get tickets for my wife for Christmas, but they were outside the budget. Sad
                            The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
                            http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
                            mikeymike

Jaws. Your husband's all right, Mrs. Brody. He's fishing. He's just caught a couple of stripers. We'll bring 'em in for dinner. We won't be long, we haven't seen anything yet. Over and out.

Runners run

va

Anybody here old enough to know what movie these lines came from: "I wash my hands and my feet of you!" "Oh, that Barney Rubble. What an actor."