Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jaws. Your husband's all right, Mrs. Brody. He's fishing. He's just caught a couple of stripers. We'll bring 'em in for dinner. We won't be long, we haven't seen anything yet. Over and out.
    Classic! That was just on cable a few days ago...we caught the end of it and Dane was pretty fascinated. I think he was amused that the mechanical shark shares the same first name as his grandpa, Bruce. Stephen, I have no clue what films those lines are from...that hands and feet one is amusing, though. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Anyone have pizza?

The scene where Bobby DeNiro, is sweating in bed (obvoiusly insane) during the latter half of Men Of Honor is ripe with funniness. "A CHIEF PETTY OFFICER SHALL NOT DRINK! HOWEVER, IF HE SHOULD DRINK HE SHALL NOT GET DRUNK!! IF HE SHOULD GET DRUNK, HE SHALL NOT STAGGER!! AND IF HE SHOULD STAGGER, HE SHALL NOT FALL!!! AND IF HE SHOULD FALL, HE WILL FALL IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO COVER UP HIS RANK SO THAT PASSERBYERS WILL THINK HE IS AN OFFICER!!!!" As he is yelling this at the top of his lungs, he is 1 hair away from being like when he was speaking in tongues during the very end of Cape Fear. It's Hilarious!! Big grin
        Diggstown Rocky Rocky II All the Major League movies Sting II Goodfellas Waterboy That Thing You Do

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

Star Wars Series The 40 Year Old Virgin Star Trek Series Rocky Series
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The 40 Year Old Virgin
            Have you seen Superbad and Knocked-Up? Both great films by the same director. I really like his sense of humor! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Falling Down (quotes Bill Foster: [to customer at WhammyBurger] How are you enjoying your meal? [customer vomits onto tray] Bill Foster: [to manager] I think we have a critic here! I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick... That was a joke. Training Day The Network Numerous memorable quotes... my favorite is towards the end where this exec goes off on one of the producers. Most famous quote from the movie: "I am mad as hell and I am not going to take it any more" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If it bleeds we can kill it. Predator Remember when I told you I'd kill you last.... I lied. Commando Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins Memorable Quote: "You breathe like pregnant ox" "BABBBY RUTH" Goonies "Do you want a gummy bear" Feris Buler's Day off

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Memorable Quote: "You breathe like pregnant ox"
                That sounds like something from Borat--which is a pretty memorable movie, itself. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

"You use your tongue prettier 'n a twenty dollar whore." "Werewolf..." "There wolf." "What?" "There castle." "Why are you talking that way?" "I thought you wanted to."
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"You use your tongue prettier 'n a twenty dollar whore."
                    That phrase gets used in our house...a LOT! Along with "Daddy loves froggy...froggy love daddy?"

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

"Don't be saucy, Bernaise."
                      Scout7

That phrase gets used in our house...a LOT!
                        Why am I not surprised?
                          Have you seen Superbad and Knocked-Up? Both great films by the same director. I really like his sense of humor! Smile k
                          Ya its like a comedy trilogy. I love how all the same actors are in each film.
                            One of my jobs growing up was working in the local movie theater. We'd sit in the back of the theater and recite the lines to movies. The one I remember was "The Jewel of the Nile" with Kathleen Turner. We got all the free popcorn and soda we wanted. I will never get butter on my popcorn knowing what that stuff looks like before it melts.
                            "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
                              National Lampoon's Vacation.
                              Chris
                              Diego

Since someone already mentioned Caddyshack and Vacation, I will round out the Chevy Chase trifecta with... Fletch. And thanks to my four year old son, I, too, can recite every Disney movie out on DVD.