Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

PWL

Has been

Patrick Bateman: Do you know what Ed Gein said about women? David Van Patten: The maitre 'd at Canal Bar? Patrick Bateman: No, serial killer, Wisconsin, the '50s. Craig McDermott: So what did he say? Patrick Bateman: "When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right." David Van Patten: And what did the other part think? Patrick Bateman: "What her head would look like on a stick...”

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*shudders* Ed Gein. Growing up in WI is kinda skeery. We had Gein AND Dahmer! Tongue I had a buddy in a band and they had a song called "Hey, Ed!" It was about Ed Gein...pretty funny (but sick) stuff! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Animal House Blues Brothers Airplane I and II Holy Grail Star Wars OT Caddyshack A Christmas Story (that 24-hour marathon every year sure helps) Pulp Fiction Reservoir Dogs Christmas Vacation

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

SXC Beast

Planeteer

Napoleon Dynamite The Holy Grail There are others, but I can't remember them. Tongue
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Animal House
            OMG, how did I forget THAT one from my list?! I'm always irritated when it's on cable and the edit the hell outta it! Tongue "have a beer...don't cost nuthin'!" k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

OMG, how did I forget THAT one from my list?! I'm always irritated when it's on cable and the edit the hell outta it! k
              Oh, that's my pet peeve, when they butcher a good movie for network TV. It's not even worth watching. Even Airplane! gets the treatment. Well, I just remembered another great one: Fast Times at Ridgemont High
              "What (Thomas) Jefferson was saying was, Hey! You know, we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too! Get it? "
              and
              "People on 'ludes should not drive"
              -Jeff Spicoli (Lots of future stars in this movie. Look for the cameo by the then-unknown Nicholas Cage)

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Carl A

Cool Hand Luke Reckless Lola Rennt Das Boot Joe Versus the Volcano

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

"have a beer...don't cost nuthin'!"
                  "Thanks. I needed that."

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

(Lots of future stars in this movie. Look for the cameo by the then-unknown Nicholas Cage)
                    Great flick. Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. --Jeff Spicoli

Runners run

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. --Jeff Spicoli
                      Dude! That was my skull! I'm so wasted!

Trading Places " You beatin' 10 cops. How come I don't see no bruises on you? " " 'Cause I'm a karate man, see! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness." Movie Quotes

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

Diego

Great flick. Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. --Jeff Spicoli
                          One of my favorite movies and favorite lines along with... If you're here and I'm here, doesn't that make it OUR time. --Jeff Spicoli
                          SXC Beast

Planeteer

Here are some others: Dumb and Dumber(not everysingle line, but I can tell you what happens next.) Bat Thumb, Thumb Wars, the Blair ThumBlack eyeKudos to whoever has seen any of these! Wink) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(1990) Spiderman Used to know Old Yeller, but I haven't seen it in few years, sadly.. The Lion King(Oh yea!)
                              I've thought about this and NO. I have a lot of favorite movies but none that I know word for word. I think that is because I never sit through an entire movie. Confused

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, Holy Grail is another good one. I can't wait until I'm 37 so I can say "I'm 37, I'm not old!"
                                That's me today! Big grin