Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's me today! Big grin
    Hey, happy birthday, old man! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

2001:A Space Odyseey "Open the pod bay doors, Hal."
        Hey, happy birthday, old man! Big grin k
        Yeah. Happy Birthday, old fart man!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey, happy birthday, old man!
          I'm 37; I'm not old!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

That's me today! Big grin
            Happy Birthday OLD MAN! You're older than I am by one year and 8 days!

Michelle

db7

One of my favorite movies and favorite lines along with... If you're here and I'm here, doesn't that make it OUR time. --Jeff Spicoli
              'Mr Spicoli'. 'Thats the name they gave me'. Classic DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

For Monty Python fans, I found this earlier today: http://corky.net/scripts/grail.html Full pre-production script! "Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Run to Win
                25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The Wedding Singer Austin Powers Office Space Armageddon (I used to have a huge crush on Ben Affleck) Monster's Inc I worked in a video store as a teenager. Best job ever Smile

The voice of mile 18

hmmm a I'm guy and an enginerd of course I know movies line by line though having kids has taken its toll on my memory. blazing saddles, top gun, aliens were some of my favorites as a kid

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Super Troopers...have probably seen it at least 20 times Wink
                      keep running!
                        Boondock Saints "We're sorta like 7-11, we're not always doing buisness, but we're always open" "And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be." Happy Gilmore Shooter-"I eat pieces of $hit like you for breakfast" Happy "You eat pieces of $hit for breakfast" Shooter-"NO"
                        2009 Goals...:
                        -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...most annoying thing ever? Watching "The Princess Bride" with my brother. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

"Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing out swords ... that's no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!"
                            Classic, just classic. I got the complete Flying Circus DVD set for $57.74 (with shipping) from buy.com, my son's gonna be as happy as a peasant in sh*t. I'm happy to say I passed on the Python Lover gene.

E.J.
                            Greater Lowell Road Runners
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Dumb and Dumber Office Space Billy Madison Fight Club Young Guns The Goonies
                                "Being there" with Peter Sellers. Roll eyes This is just like television, only you can see much further.
                                I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock