Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

Princess Bride -- My wife's and my favorite.. Inconceivable!!
    Kimmie

I love this thread. I didn't have time to see if this has been said already- Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles.

Think Whirled Peas

I love this thread. I didn't have time to see if this has been said already- Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles.
        The brat pack trifecta!!!!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Think Whirled Peas

Shawshank Redemption My wife loathes it, but I can ramble out the entire movie and it's ALWAYS on TNT. "Salvation lies within."

Rim Rock Dad

One of the best threads I've seen in a while! Animal House Blues Brothers Blazing Saddles Monty Python and the Holy Grail Ghostbusters Ferris Bueller's Day Off Cannonball Run Caddyshack Young Frankenstein Raising Arizona I loved the chemistry that they had in Young Frankenstein. When you got that, the movie will stand the test of time. We made sure that our college student sat down and watched these before he left the nest. When he came back for Xmas in his freshman year, he said that nobody in his dorm could get the humor in Blues Brothers! Whats not to get? This is whats wrong with our country today! No sense of humor!
            James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
              Office Space "You don't need a million dollars to do nothin. Look at my cousin, he's broke and don't do s***!" Lebowski "I'm a brother shamus" "you mean like an Irish monk?" Vacation "Good talk son" Dumb & Dumber "I thought the rocky mountains would be more.... rocky, that John Denver's full of sh**!" Kingpin "It's an honor to be in the presence of such great athletes" There's probably more, but I really should get back to work

Another Passion

Shawshank Redemption My wife loathes it, but I can ramble out the entire movie and it's ALWAYS on TNT. "Salvation lies within."
                That's on my "all time favorites" movie list Mike. I don't have it memorized though.

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Think Whirled Peas

Rick, It's one of the movies you DEFINITELY don't want to watch w/me around. Actually, Eddie Murphy's "Raw" and "Delirious" are two more that I am "that guy" who annoys all those present by preempting the next line. To be fair, I didn't list those two just because they're just standup comedies and not, per se, a movie in the traditional sense. "I know who you are EDDIE. I want HALF!"

Imminent Catastrophe

Since it's Christmas Eve, I have to mention, "A Christmas Story". I don't know it word for word, but scene for scene. What a classic! "You'll shoot your eye out!"

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Gotta TRI

Wow, I like this group!! "Way to go red team, get you a case of beer for that one!" Surprised there is no mention of the Austin Powers Trilogy. "Yeah, Baby!" My cousin and i have recited movie lines since chilhood. My wife thinks I'm crazy, and can't understand why I 'd watch a movie more than once. Andy
                      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
                        Star Wars episode IV Raiders of the Lost Ark Ghostbusters Groundhog Day Pulp Fiction And the one I am a touch ashamed of...Grease 2.
                          Batman 1989
                            Caddyshack: On your death bed you will receive total consciousness, so I got that going for me, which is nice. Blazing Saddles: I'm not from Havannah Animal House: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son. Breaking Away: Refund? refund? refund?

Kings Canyon NP 07'

The original Blues Brothers --- Clerks -- The guy above me mentioned Breaking Away, sad but true, i know it also-

left-right-left-right-repeat

The Matrix and probably the Princess Bride

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."