Is there a movie you know word-for-word? (Read 1212 times)

PastorKev

Yes...Fletch...love Chevy Chase's dry/sarcastic sense of humor...not necessarily his political bent. Dr: "So Mr. Babar is that one b or two?" Fletch: "One...B-A-B-A-R" Dr: "That's two b's" Fletch: "Oh, I, uh, thought you meant right there together" Dr: "Isn't there an author of children's elephant books with the last name of Babar?" Fletch: "I don't know. I don't have any." Dr: "Children?" Fletch: "Elephant books" Gotta love it!
      Happy Gilmore Big grin Smile Big grin Big grin Smile Ben stiller in the old persons home - "Now listen up everyone, turn up your hearing aids - arts and crafts is being extended by 2 hours today" Shooter McGavin - "Oh, you can count, good for you" Mr Larson - "Yeah, and you can count, on me waiting for you in the parking lot after the game" Aw, I loved that film.
      Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.
        Yes...Fletch...love Chevy Chase's dry/sarcastic sense of humor... Gotta love it!
        I just bought Fletch for my husband! It's his favorite movie. Big grin

Michelle

Blush Slingblade is number 1 with me Blush Photobucket
          I love to eat, therefore I must run!
            Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels and The Big Lebowski, possibly the best movie ever made
              Oh yeah, i almost forgot, Spinal Tap
                Fletch is by far the best. "Come on, It's all ball bearing today!" "That spleen was the splitting image."
                http://www.deardick.com
                PWL

Has been

Yes...Fletch...love Chevy Chase's dry/sarcastic sense of humor...not necessarily his political bent. Gotta love it!
                  I forgot about Fletch--I still can't watch that movie without laughing hysterically. Records Nurse: Can I get you something? Fletch: Yeah, do you have the Beatles' White Album? Never mind, just get me a glass of hot fat. And bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia while you're out there.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Goodfellas, The Shining , Groundhog Day

- Anya

KJ Walks

"I can't believe they f***ing forgot my birthday!" 16 Candles. Must have watched that 100 times in high school. Jake Ryan still makes me swoon!
                        Yup...Christmas Vacation. It's been a family tradition to watch it every year while decorating for Christmas. Sometimes we watch it several times. My favorite characters are Uncle Louis and Aunt Bethany. They crack me up no matter how many times I see them. Tom
                          Yup...Christmas Vacation. It's been a family tradition to watch it every year while decorating for Christmas. Sometimes we watch it several times. My favorite characters are Uncle Louis and Aunt Bethany. They crack me up no matter how many times I see them. Tom
                          Figbash'-- I told my husband that you would fit right in at our house! Our favorite line is "that there's an RV!" What a riot! "Don't go fallin' in love with it. We're taking it with us when we leave here next month!" We also LOVE Grumpy and Grumpier Old Men. We miss 'ol Lemon and Matheau. And of coarse, I can't fail to mention just about any animated Disney movie... we've worn out Nemo. Smile
                            My buddy and I used to be able to recite "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" back in the day while we spent countless hours beanwalking his father's fields. I think it started as a way to monitor potential heatstroke. If one of us messed up, we knew it was time to call it a day. (for all those non-farmers out there, beanwalking is the insane act of spending endless hours in infinite acres of beans pulling weeds out of the field because my buddy's father was too cheap to buy herbicide!)
                              Guess I'm all alone here on this one.... GONE WITH THE WIND! Melanie: "Dont be scared chickens...." Mammy: "It aint fittin', it jes aint fittin'"! Scarlett: "I cant think about that right now." Rhett: "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation." Rhett: "...although you need kissing badly. ....You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how!" P.S. I love this movie! lol!

My legs are killing me

Probably "Risky Business". A classic 80's movie. "time of your life huh kid?"