The Trent Fund (A little help Eric?) (Read 3320 times)

The Thunder

Eric...is there anyway we can set up a donation page for Trent?  I know some of the folks that aren't in Nashville would like to lend more than their hands to help him out.  Before he can say no...how can we set something like this up?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I'm all for it, many hands make light work.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Me, too. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Along for the Ride

Agreed - I am in.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

He has an e-mail account...does anyone know if he uses Paypal?  Or there's the option to send store gift cards sent electronically.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

C-R

+1

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

In

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Along for the Ride

He has an e-mail account...does anyone know if he uses Paypal?  Or there's the option to send store gift cards sent electronically.

Looks like it is fairly easy to send money personally to him via Pay-Pal? (link) As far as I could tell there are no fees if the money comes from a bank account or Pay-Pal account. There is a small fee that can be paid by sender or recipient if money is sent via credit card. 

Trent could get a Pay-Pal debit card and would have easy access to the money. Or transfer money to his bank-account within 2-3 days.

Pay Pal - sending money personally

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

A Saucy Wench

in ....because flying to nashville to shovel mud just doesnt look feasible. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

redleaf

in ....because flying to nashville to shovel mud just doesnt look feasible. 

Me too.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

In.  Do we just need to confirm he has a Paypal account?  Email address? 
                        eric :)

Hi everyone,

Trent does have a PayPal account.  I'm not comfortable giving out his email address in public though.  How about if I send it via a private message instead?

eric :-)

MTA: For everyone that's wondering why we're raising money for Trent, this past weekend's rain storm flooded many parts of Nashville.  A mud slide filled Trent's house with over a foot of mud.  Here are some pictures of the damage.  Here's one showing how much mud is in the house:

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Eric, I would like Trent's e-mail address, too.  Thunder, thanks for bringing this up.

Ditto...I'd also take it, if you could PM it to me.  Thanks.  :-)

Along for the Ride

Please PM his e-mail address to me too.