The Trent Fund (A little help Eric?) (Read 3320 times)

Old, Slow, Happy

Eric--Please include me.  I would appreciate the chance to help.  Pleaase send me any needed details to be sure I can get it done with my limited computer skills.

Thanks

Giant Flaming Dork

Same here.  Can you please send along the information needed to help?

http://xkcd.com/621/

Eric--Please include me. I would appreciate the chance to help. Please send me any needed details to be sure I can get it done with my limited computer skills. Thanks

It's pretty easy, if I can do it...    

Log in to www.paypal.com with your email address and password (leave "Go to:" set to default of "My transactions"

At the top of the page, click the Send Money tab and fill in Trent's email addy (send a PM to the Great and Powerful Eric, Thunder and/or BadDawg)

Select the Personal tab below the dollar amount field.  If you have a bank account linked (and confirmed) to your PayPal account the amount is deducted electronically like any other check (or withdrawal) from your bank account and there is no fee.  Otherwise you can use the debit or credit card linked to PayPal and a convenience fee is charged (see the section to the right "Sending money to friends and family?").

After that, you just follow the bouncing ball like any other PayPal checkout.  After processing, the transaction should show up under My Account > History

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

We are in as well.  Wish we could do more.  Thanks, Eric.  And, thanks to this awesome, big-hearted, community!  Y'all rock!

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

mshue

Eric, me too please. 
              me also please.

Imminent Catastrophe

BadDawg--$1,000,000? You're a generous guy!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

BadDawg--$1,000,000? You're a generous guy!

I was operating under the assumption my MegaMillions ticket for tonight is a winner, sure hope so...

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Beware, batbear...

Me too.

2014 Goal -- Run 5X per week, pain-free (relatively) by end of summer.

Roses Revenge

Add me to the list.

Marathon Maniac #991 Half Fanatic #58 Double Agent #22  It's a perfect day and I feel great!

Marathon Maniac #957

Eric,

Please PM with Trent's email and or contact info as well.  Thanks.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

The Thunder

If anyone else needs his email you can PM me as well, I'll be happy to pass it along.  So that Eric doesn't get too busy.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Thunder,

Send me a PM with Trents info. 

Thanks

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

I want to help too.
                              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
                                me too please Thunder- thanks!

Trent- I think it speaks a lot for your impact on this community when people who haven't even met you are so generously willing to help. This is such an amazing group.