The Trent Fund (A little help Eric?) (Read 3320 times)

I look my best blurry!

+1 Can't stop thinking about it.  Hang in there Trent!

Skooter 3.0

Need that addy...gotta donate!

Goals?

Queen of 3rd Place

And thank you eric, TT and BD for coordinating this as well as sending out the PMs.

Ex runner

Another Passion

And thank you eric, TT and BD for coordinating this as well as sending out the PMs.

Ditto that... Thanks so much guys!

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

On On

Please send me it as well.

what are lions?

me, too!  (i'm so glad i joined this site- what a great bunch of folks you all are!)

Menace to Sobriety

Please send to me as well.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

tomatolover

me too!

The Thunder

I forget who I've sent it to...and who I haven't.  So if I haven't sent it to you yet, just send me a PM.  It's easier for me to just reply to you that way.  Thanks!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I forget who I've sent it to...and who I haven't.  So if I haven't sent it to you yet, just send me a PM.  It's easier for me to just reply to you that way.  Thanks!

click to send PM to Thunder for Trent's email

click to send PM to the Great and Powerful Eric

click to send PM to BadDawg

PayPal instructions with screenshots is on page 4 of this thread

MTA: thanks to all who have kept Trent in their thoughts, and special thanks to Thunder for getting this going!

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

you folks is good people.

The shirtless wonder

Trent has given out plenty of free medical advice...

Misinformation Officer

How about RA Clean Up Week in Nashville this summer/fall/winter/next spring?

I look my best blurry!

How about RA Clean Up Week in Nashville this summer/fall/winter/next spring?

No kidding!  

The Thunder

Just a quick update for folks...

First off, I'd like to personally thank each and every  one of you for your generosity.  It's truly amazing how great the people here are.  Sort of makes me want to stop being such an a-hole in most of my posts.  Hopefully after this flood stuff is over, let's try to forget that I was nice for a small window of time. 

Trent still doesn't know what the extent of his coverage is/will be in regards to his mud slide.  His house is trashed and we don't know what will and won't be covered.  He should know something in the next couple of weeks.  I can tell you that he is blown away by everyone here...and he is truly touched (and somewhat embarrassed) by your grace.  Ya'lls some good people. 

Some people may ask, why help just Trent?  Well obviously there are LOTS of people here in need.  I totally understand that, and would encourage each and every one of you to help those you know in need...or a cause you find appropriate.  The reason I want to help Trent is simple.  He's a hell of a guy, with an amazing family.  His personal generosity knows no bounds.  This guys donates his time, money, and energy to many causes.  He's always the first to stand up and help people in need, and his love for his fellow man is unquestionable.  When a guy like that needs help, you bet your ass I'm going to try and help him.  I know he'd do the same for me...and YOU.  He's just that guy.  He's the type of guy who would (and has) pulled his car over and SAVE THE LIFE of a man in need.  That type of guy needs to be okay.  Because that helps each one of us be okay. 

I'm already thinking/working on phase 2 of "The Trent Fund" assuming the worst, that he'll need much more $ to ensure the welfare of his family.  I am thinking about putting on a charity race/concert that the benefits would go directly to Trent and/or some to JK as well.  Depending on needs.  Since I work with musicians, I'm pretty sure I can arrange for some entertainment.  I'll keep you all posted on this as things progress...and maybe this will be a good chance to get down to Nashville...do a fun race, and enjoy some good music too! 

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…