The Trent Fund (A little help Eric?) (Read 3320 times)

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Thank you.  You know who you are. 

Thanks to everyone that's contributed their hard earned income to Trent.  He's a good man, and ya'll are some amazing folks.  I can tell you that his situation still isn't resolved...and there is a long way to go.  This event is going to impact his family for the rest of their life...and every dollar you've been gracious enough to give has helped...and will continue to help. 

So again, thank you all for helping my friend.

Your friend is lucky to have a great friend like you!

TRUST THE PROCESS

Thank you.  You know who you are. 

Thanks to everyone that's contributed their hard earned income to Trent.  He's a good man, and ya'll are some amazing folks.  I can tell you that his situation still isn't resolved...and there is a long way to go.  This event is going to impact his family for the rest of their life...and every dollar you've been gracious enough to give has helped...and will continue to help. 

So again, thank you all for helping my friend.

8 pages, not all on point; but scanning will give you an idea.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are all good people.  All of you.  Thank you so VERY VERY much!

It begins, in large part thanks to you and your generosity.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

jpdeaux

Lordy, look at that hill! Thanks for the video. That sure brings it home. Brings it right on home, it does. Wow.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No more mud, no more mudslides! Big grin  Glad you guys are able to go forward with this.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Double IPA Please!

Smile

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

FastTalkingFatty

This too.

But where's your boy? I kept looking but couldn't find him in anywhere in the photo or video.

And isn't there something mesmerizing about front/en loaders or what ever they are?

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

An Excavator Smile

Boy will be by in the morning...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When Dane was little he would watch this video (we found it on VHS at TJ Maxx--not sure if it's on DVD, but it was well done and interesting for a kids' program) over and over and over and sing the song.

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

When Dane was little he would watch this video (we found it on VHS at TJ Maxx--not sure if it's on DVD, but it was well done and interesting for a kids' program) over and over and over and sing the song.

I would totally watch that video and maybe sing the song. The machines are awesome. Too bad they're associated with massive strip mining.

Imminent Catastrophe

An Excavator Smile

I might be able to find a big jet engine intake for the boy...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

FastTalkingFatty

So I am behind Dane developmentally, because I loved the video and gave some thought to how I could talk you into copying the dvd for me.

Trent, thanks for the video, I loved it.

<www.runningahead.com/groups/veggies/

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would totally watch that video and maybe sing the song. The machines are awesome. Too bad they're associated with massive strip mining.

Yeah, the purpose of the machines is not nearly as cool as the machines themselves.  Nowadays he loves watching Dirty Jobs (as do I, but not quite for the same reason he does--Mike Rowe is eye candy for mama) and he wants to be an Engineer someday and design pretty much anything with an engine.

~ Sarah Kay

Old, Slow, Happy

An Excavator Smile

Trent it's good to see things are coming back together.  That looks like quite a hill behind you.

I sent this video to my 2 1/2 year old grandson.  He loves all big equipment.  Thanks to you, I'll be his hero for awhile.  Thanks!!!