summary page layout (Read 89 times)

I looked for another thread on this and couldn't see one...

I am trying to edit my summary page by adding stat widgets and when I click and drag, nothing happens.  It will hover over the area where I want to drop it but I cannot add anything to the page.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Have you tried adding widgets on some other gadget? I can't change anything on my tablet, but it works fine on my laptop.

Have you tried adding widgets on some other gadget? I can't change anything on my tablet, but it works fine on my laptop.

+1.  I can't drag/drop at all with my iPad, just on my laptop.

Hmmm.  I have tried laptop only, the one thing you both said works for you.  I have tried both Chrome and Safari, if that matters.  I will try my desktop later and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

eric :)

Hi all,

The summary page's drag and drop functionality doesn't work with touch based devices.  You'll have to use a computer to make the modifications.  I'll fix this when I have time.

eric Smile

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

Hello - related question: is there any way to adjust the width of the columns (or the widgets) on the summary page? I've ended up with super-wide columns that I'd like to narrow if possible. Thanks! --Christine