Charlie Horse HM (Read 754 times)

Looks like Michelle was 5th (124th out of 226 finishers) in our age group and I was 6th(126th). First female in our age group finished in 2:15:29
    OMG - we could have done that if we had known we were that close. Stupid hills. Angry

Michelle

Scout7

Dang.....not bad at all, you two.
        OMG - we could have done that if we had known we were that close. Stupid hills. Angry
        Totally agree! I definetly would of pushed more if I thought I would even be remotely close to the top in our age group. Somehow I figured that there would be a MUCH bigger gap.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

oops

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Another annoying side effect of a trail race- I have touches of posion on my legs. I KNEW that was poison along the path. Sad

Michelle