RockenMama lives up to her name ... (Read 1552 times)

Another Passion

In the beginning of the year I thought, well maybe, just maybe I would attempt to keep up with you. Oh my goodness, boy am I happy that I gave up on that right away!!! Big grin
    You're kickin' butt and takin' names too, Michelle! Way to go! Big grin

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Didn't mean to embarrass you or anything, Pam. I was just glancing at the 2000 mile board to see just how far I had to go to get back on the first page ... (answer: a long frickin' way) and I saw all the usual suspects (and new folks) near the top - and your name just leaped out. And then my eyes just about popped outta my head.
      Ya ya ya so you say Tongue We'll see if this bites me in the butt. Oh and your eyes aren't the only eyes that just about popped out Wink Thanks again for calling me out

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Thanks guys!!! Blush Embarrassed

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prophet!

Pam...you put the rocken mama in rockenmama! Big grin
          rocken indeed!
            Pam rocks, no question. I amazed that some 35 people were over200 miles in Jan! Me? I'm stuck on pg. 3. Sad

dork.major dork.

Another way to keep track of folks: http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups/ and yes, RM rocks big time!!

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.