The server method 'UploadGpsWorkoutData' failed. (Read 670 times)

GregWatts01

Hi,

I repeatedly receive this message when I attempt to upload from my Garmin FR310xt.  I have no problems uploading to Garmin connect and have not had this problem previously with my FR405cx.

Please advise.

GregWatts01

Hi,

I repeatedly receive this message when I attempt to upload from my Garmin FR310xt.  I have no problems uploading to Garmin connect and have not had this problem previously with my FR405cx.

Please advise.

Btw - I'm using Firefox 3.5.7, Windows Vista.

eric :)

This has been an ongoing issue that I'm trying to fix.  I haven't been able to reproduce it on my machines.  I did find something that can be the cause of the problem.  Please let me know if the problem went away.

sucker for bubbles

the problem is still there<input type="hidden" id="gwProxy" />

aybeerunning

This has been an ongoing issue that I'm trying to fix.  I haven't been able to reproduce it on my machines.  I did find something that can be the cause of the problem.  Please let me know if the problem went away.

I sometimes get it if I immediately check for the run right after upload. If I wait for a little while before checking the run in the logs it doesn't seem to appear.  Either way the run data is there. 

Never really caused a problem for me though. 

GregWatts01

Problem is still there.  My FR310xt just doesn't work with RunningAhead.  Real shame.
              GregWatts01

Ok.  So I've just had my first partially successful upload from my FR310xt for ages.  RunningAhead is not handling the Multisport feature of my FR310xt.,.  

For example I did a 60/15 brick  (60km bike following by 15km run) session today and it did not upload.  However, my earlier separate swim and long run only workouts loaded Ok.

I've manually entered the two brick sessions that weren't able to be upload but that was a real pain. 

Hope this helps.

GregWatts01,

If you have Garmin Training Center installed, could you send me a copy of the TCX file?  The latest upgrade supposed to handle all Garmin data but I could be wrong.  I like to run your TCX file on my development machine to see why the multisport isn't working.

As for the server method error, it's back to the drawing board.

GregWatts01

Really sorry but I don't use GTC.  I planning to migrate shortly as Garmin Connect is pretty limited.

When I get it running I will send it to you.  I'm doing another brick tomorrow and should have it working by then.

Greg W.

Does Garmin Connect lets you export your data as tcx?
                      GregWatts01

Doesn't look like Garmin Connect supports tcx export.

I've now got GTC running and have a TCX ready to send to you - how do I do that?

I just got this same error, and my run is not showing up.  When I go back to the GPS upload screen, it is sitting at "Processing Data" and has been for about an hour now.  I have killed Firefox via Task Manager, logged out and back in, nd disconnected / reconnected my Garmin all with no success.

"I aim to misbehave."