No biggie! (Read 1294 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

I just ran a graph to show weight by day and noticed that if two workouts are logged, the weight is added together for that day. Not a big deal, just a glitch. I am still trying to figure out what kinds of things I want to graph, so I have been playing around with it. Also, no matter what I do, I cannot get the login screen to "remember me". Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

eric :)

I'm aware of the stacked graph issue. The trouble is that there are some situations that a stacked graph makes more sense (e.g. distance), but doesn't make sense in others (basically anything other than time and distance). I could add more check boxes and what nots to let you do what you want, but having more gadgets on there will scare people away from using it. That is also why I created a basic and advanced graph pages. You can, however, select the XY graphs, which will graph individual runs, and tend to look better with more data. I still need to add more canned graphs to the basic page, but not sure what are the typical graphs that people create. As for the site not remembering you, do you have cookies enabled? The site places a cookie on your computer when you check the "remember me" option. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know and I'll guide you through it.
        Also, no matter what I do, I cannot get the login screen to "remember me". Lynn B
        aww, I promise to remember you, Lynn - cookie free

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Namban Phil

I'm aware of the stacked graph issue. The trouble is that there are some situations that a stacked graph makes more sense (e.g. distance), but doesn't make sense in others (basically anything other than time and distance). I could add more check boxes and what nots to let you do what you want, but having more gadgets on there will scare people away from using it. That is also why I created a basic and advanced graph pages. You can, however, select the XY graphs, which will graph individual runs, and tend to look better with more data. I still need to add more canned graphs to the basic page, but not sure what are the typical graphs that people create. As for the site not remembering you, do you have cookies enabled? The site places a cookie on your computer when you check the "remember me" option. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me know and I'll guide you through it.
          Eric - Some canned graphs on the basic page would be awesome. Weight tracking would be a nice one.
          eric :)

Eric - Some canned graphs on the basic page would be awesome. Weight tracking would be a nice one.
            I'm open to suggestions. I need to create a bunch of canned graphs for the new log. For the weight graph, should it be a weekly or monthly graph?