Change your clocks (Read 535 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You will get that hour back this Fall...
      Trent, this should have been in Gears and Wears.

Amy

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I dunno, it alters how my health/nutrition functions for several days...

A Saucy Wench

Where ever you post it....IT SUCKS Angry (early morning runner here)

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Imminent Catastrophe

I like the one I have. Why should I change? Wink

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Where ever you post it....IT SUCKS Angry (early morning runner here)
              I like that I will be able to get more miles in in the AM before it gets hot this Summer. And in the meantime I can run in the evenings without being out after dark. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ex-Smoker turned Runner!

I forgot to change them and we had a christening to go too, I was wondering why it was 11:35 and mass hadn't started yet.... it wasn't until at the brunch someone there said they were almost late b/c they forgot about the clock change! I turned to look at my husband and said OH THAT'S WHY WE MISSED MASS! Big grin I love that it'll still be light out when I get home from work to go running my regular route!
                -Jen
                2010 Goals! Get back into running after having my son miles miles miles!