3 years later... (Read 1007 times)

Attagirl, Kirsten!! You are an inspiration to us all.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congratulations! Here's hoping you have many more amazing years of running.

Certifiably Insane

I hope at least 50 more...uh, wait....that would have me running after 86. I guess it could happen, hey, I could probably WIN my AG by then! Big grin
        Kirsten, two things. 1) How do you add 29 to 50 and get 86? Confused 2) There is a guy in my area that runs a lot of the local races. I believe he turned 86 last year. Believe it or not, He normally does NOT finish last! He's a pretty good guy. So, there is hope for people like me! Big grin
        On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, two things. 1) How do you add 29 to 50 and get 86? Confused 2) There is a guy in my area that runs a lot of the local races. I believe he turned 86 last year. Believe it or not, He normally does NOT finish last! He's a pretty good guy. So, there is hope for people like me! Big grin
          Oops...my bad. I never was good at Math. Evil grin It would be sweet to not be 1st for my AG and not last overall. That should be a goal in a few decades. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Certifiably Insane

Sorry, Kirsten, I am lacking in my social graces! Congrats on the 3 years! It sounds like you've come a long way, and here's to how much farther you'll go! Smile
            On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30