editing workout when a workout plan is in effect (Read 52 times)

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

I currently have a Running Wizard plan in effect ... so, when I go to enter a new workout, I am greeted with default entries for the day's planned workout. That's all fine and good.

Trouble is after I enter an unplanned workout ...

If I subsequently go back to edit the workout (having previously saved it), the Planned Workout and Workout Type fields revert back to the planned activity for the day - requiring me to notice that this has happened and to reset the fields accordingly to match my unplanned workout.

This only happens when there is not already a workout that day that "uses" the Planned Workout.

That is (for example), if I do two workouts - 1 planned, 1 unplanned - I can go back to edit the unplanned workout without the above problem.

However, if I do two workouts - 2 unplanned - going back to edit either of the unplanned workouts elicits the problem above.

I know you really, really want me to stick to the plan, but this is a silly way to enforce it! Wink

Liz

pace sera, sera

eric :)

Hi Buzzie,

This sounds like a bug.  I'm looking into it now, although the fix won't be available for at least a few days because it'll be part of a larger update that I've been working on.

eric Smile

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Thanks, Eric!

Liz

pace sera, sera