Best Track Distance Event Spike? (Read 70 times)

Need help choosing. Junior year, looking for some with some nice colors. Had the victory 2s, no victory 3 looking to come out i dont think....

Feeling the growl again

You're looking for the best spike but asking for good colors?  Do you care about how you perform or how you look?

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

The Machine

I am a junior distance runner to. I use the Nike Zoom Rivals and love them. Great spike for both track and XC. Nike is a good spike/waffle for me

Lane

What happened to the Victory 2's you had?  Track spikes don't usually rack up a ton of mileage.

Need help choosing. Junior year, looking for some with some nice colors. Had the victory 2s, no victory 3 looking to come out i dont think....

wbudde

You're looking for the best spike but asking for good colors?  Do you care about how you perform or how you look?

As the father of a boy that just started his freshman track season this weekend, I am guessing it is more the latter than the former...

Feeling the growl again

As the father of a boy that just started his freshman track season this weekend, I am guessing it is more the latter than the former...

I get it.  That's why it was an honest question with no snark intended.  Smile

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills