National Half Marathon, DC - 3/26/11 (Read 2072 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Nice to see all these great PRs.  I ran DC as well and got a huge PR.  My race report is on my blog.  It's. very. long.

A Tale of PRs, Pee and Puke (Almost)

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Hey everyone, I all got a PR (1:35 on half).  I got extremely lost looking for the parking lots, and thought the directions to RFK were very poor.   I also thought there were limited mile markers.  Gotta say though that the weather was perfect.  I'm also doing Cherry Blossom this weekend.  Is anyone else doing that race too??

Tramps

Great job and a nice RR, Paul.

(and, yes, Lou and Harriet are good runners...and nice people Smile )

Be safe. Be kind.

I'm also doing Cherry Blossom this weekend.  Is anyone else doing that race too??

drudland, Didn't run the National Half but I'm doing the Cherry Blossom.  Weather for Sunday looks pretty good for now.  Suspect that I'll be a long ways behind you unless you're willing to give me a piggyback ride.

theyapper

On the road again...

Great job and a nice RR, Paul.

(and, yes, Lou and Harriet are good runners...and nice people Smile )

I had hoped to meet you - had heard you might be meeting for lunch/brunch/food - but I had to head back to NC right after the race.  Nice marathon for you.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul