treadmill incline queestion (Read 7089 times)

xor

The undead? Zombies are technically not undead as they are reanimated corpses, but vampires? Well, they're undead Tongue

Not to put too fine a point on it, but 'reanimated corpse' seems pretty 'undead' to me.  Maybe they are dedead or disdead.

(and by being cute and doing two responses in a row, I orphaned my real response on the previous page.  I suck)

((brains))

Ah well.  Live and learn.  And then die and come back to eat brains.

Unless your a vegetarian zombie, then what do you eat?

Never forget the man who mistook his wife for a hat!

Ποτέ δεν ξεχνά τον άνθρωπο που μπέρδεψε τη γυναίκα του για ένα καπέλο!

Not to put too fine a point on it, but 'reanimated corpse' seems pretty 'undead' to me.  Maybe they are dedead or disdead.

(and by being cute and doing two responses in a row, I orphaned my real response on the previous page.  I suck)

((brains))

It's ok, I managed to start replying in advance. Just wasn't quick enough to give you a parent!

No because it's still dead. It's just re-animated. I was of the impression the undead can't fully die, else they're just dead. Have I been mis-informed? Surprised

Maggie & Molly

Unless your a vegetarian zombie, then what do you eat?

roots

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
          Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

roots

Haha, I see! The brains of plants Wink

xor

No because it's still dead. It's just re-animated. I was of the impression the undead can't fully die, else they're just dead. Have I been mis-informed? Surprised

No, I think it probably depends on how "into" the whole undead business you are.  I think ultimately in the world of RA, is ok either way.

BIG DORK TIME: I know that in Diablo II, weapons with special bonuses for undead creatures utilize those bonuses on zombie-like monsters.

HAHAHA.

HCH

((brains))

They're all dead to me.

Only 26.2 miles more to go.

xor

Zed's dead, baby.

Zed's dead.

No, I think it probably depends on how "into" the whole undead business you are.  I think ultimately in the world of RA, is ok either way.

BIG DORK TIME: I know that in Diablo II, weapons with special bonuses for undead creatures utilize those bonuses on zombie-like monsters.

HAHAHA.

In all these style games it's the same, currently playing Two Worlds II and I get the bonus against Mummies. I really want to play it now, *turns on box*

Anyway, glad we cleared this mess up Wink

HAHAHA.

Must. Have. Diablo. 3.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Must. Have. Diablo. 3.

Is that a new faster unicycle?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

MrH

Portal 2 will be the next thing in our house. Eagerly anticipated for some time by my son. Perhaps the new PC he built had this in mind.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Should zombies train on treadmills or outdoors?

Should zombies train on treadmills or outdoors?

I'd say treadmill if it's daytime, or outside if it's night time. Less likely to attract the attention of the angry villagers wielding torches and pitchforks!

Here's proof, zombies are omnivores!

see cute video

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."