Fat Bars (Read 908 times)

I have fat bars in my log - I want them to go away - my coach will be mad if I run more than every other day - it's giving me fat bars - can you at least give them some curves Cool MTA: silly me, I forgot to post my 0.01 hilly route from yesterday - fat bars all gone, do me a favor and don't tell coach ....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
    Thyroid Support Group

eric :)

Cheryl, The fat bars problem was caused by the graphing package that I use. I complained to the company about it because it is rather annoying. They cited it as a "feature" rather than a deficiency. I'll be redoing the graph as part of the log upgrade. I have an idea on how to make everything to scale but we'll see. If not, I can always try upgrading to the latest version. One thing I won't do though, is to write my own. Although that's fun and would do exactly what I want, it's too time consuming and there are too many features that need to get done. eric Smile
        Thanks, Eric, no worries - posting a 0.01 run is an easy fix

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

Fat bars are better than no bars. Dead
          Ed4

Barefoot and happy

When I saw the subject, I was hoping this was going to be about a new energy snack. Mmm, Fat Bars. The most calories per gram or double your money back. Smile
            Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.