Anyone going? Jingle Bell Run, Sunday 12/23, 11am (Read 455 times)

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Just thought I'd ask, and maybe get to meet an RA'er. Craig p.s. it's already full and is a 5k with 2000 entrants. So a popcorn popper to be sure.

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

The 30th Bill Rodgers 5K Jingle Bell Run and Walk does sound like a good time, pity it's sold out. Somerville also hosts a St Padraig's race, I bet that's a REALLY interesting event. Might even involve a celebratory beer or twelve. Evil grin

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Just thought I'd ask, and maybe get to meet an RA'er. Craig p.s. it's already full and is a 5k with 2000 entrants. So a popcorn popper to be sure.
        I was supposed to go when it was on the 16th, but I was away when it got rescheduled to the 23rd, as were the other three people I was supposed to run with. I know of at least two under the table number exchanges, besides. Makes me wonder how many people who were originally entered actually ran. It didn't stop me from wearing the festive T-shirt on Christmas Eve though.