Reasons I should have my US citizenship revoked... (Read 945 times)

OMG Kirsten so it's the scott in us as well? Whenever I get bit%% my dh offers to make me something to eat Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, I think so! I'm not so sure it's the Scandinavian, after all...those crazy Celts! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah, I think so! I'm not so sure it's the Scandinavian, after all...those crazy Celts! Wink k
        Want to run well? Down load River Dance! If that don't get your feet going you are dead!! But the diabetes can make me antsy and nasty if I get low. The longer long runs, ALL new distances for me have really messed my BG levels up. A nice large plate of pasta and a breadstick last night and a skipped run and my BG was STILL under a 100. Normal for that dinner is AT LEAST 140 and as high as 180. So I have got to be more careful. AND I need to stay away from politics! I don't seem to be shy about the subject and some day I am going to get bit over it! I thought once here at work I was in trouble. I cut off a guy here below the knees and in public. Had him dead to rights in a bold faced lie and he tired to tell me I was ignorant on the subject. It was about flying and how the Navy blew it by hitting that China fighter. I defended the Navy and he said I didn't know the first thing about flying. He said so loudly and publically! So I handed him my Pilots License and had him read it out loud.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire